Did you know…?
A few fun facts about the Mentor & Tutor Program:
* The summer program boasts student average daily attendance of 94%.
* At least 60% of students made measurable progress.
* All students learned organization and study skills.
* The summer program students enjoyed art lessons and a field trip to the Everson Museum, as well as
three afternoons of interactive science projects from The Museum of Science and Technology (MOST).
* Students are engaged in goal setting for future opportunities.